Official Rules and Regulations – 50/50 Raffle
A raffle drawing (the “Raffle”) will take place during the Cheez-It Bowl Game, on December 29, 2020 (the “Game”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAFFLE
- A Raffle drawing will take place during the Game referenced above, and will be conducted by Florida Citrus Sports Foundation, Inc., 1 Citrus Bowl Place, Orlando, FL 32805 (“FCSF”). These are the official rules relating to the Raffle drawing.
- There are two (2) ways to enter the Raffle drawing: i) obtain a ticket for the Raffle (a “Ticket”) at a kiosk inside the Camping World Stadium immediately prior to the Game, or during the Game, up until the end of the third (3rd) quarter of the Game, or ii) obtain a Ticket prior to the Game at cheezitbowlraffle.com. Tickets are available for a suggested donation of 5 for $10, 40 for $20, 150 for $50. Pursuant to the laws of Florida, no purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the Raffle drawing, and a Ticket may be obtained without making a donation immediately prior the Game, or during the Game, up until the end of the third (3rd) quarter of the Game, at the room under Sections 103/105 at the field level in Camping World Stadium.
- Each Ticket will contain a unique identification code (a “UIC”) that will need to be provided to FCSF in order to claim the Prize (as hereinafter defined). FCSF will retain a record of the UIC that corresponds to each Ticket that is provided to a Participant.
- Each person who obtains a Ticket for participation in the Raffle (a “Participant”) must be 18 years or older to participate.
- No mechanically reproduced Tickets or illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered Tickets will be accepted. FCSF is not responsible for: (i) technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or internet connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle; (ii) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information regardless of the cause; (iii) errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Raffle; (iv) theft, loss, or destruction of, or damage to Tickets, in whole or in part; (v) electronic or other communications which are undeliverable or fail to be delivered, for any reason; and (vi) any other factors beyond the reasonable control of the FCSF. Each Participant assumes all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected Tickets. All Tickets are the exclusive property of the FCSF.
- Any unauthorized person copying, selling or altering a Ticket will be subject to prosecution. A Ticket will be voided and no prize will be awarded if there is proof that the Ticket was stolen, unissued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit in whole or in part, defective, printed in duplicate or printed/production in error.
Selection of Winner/Claiming Prize:
- All donations collected by FCSF in connection with each Raffle will be pooled into a single raffle pool (the “Raffle Pool”). One Ticket will be drawn from all of the Tickets distributed in connection with the Raffle (the “Drawing”), and the UIC associated with that Ticket will be announced. The Participant who can present the Ticket with the same UIC as the announced UIC will be the winner (the “Winner”).
- There are administrative costs associated with conducting a raffle drawing, and FCSF reserves the right to remove the administrative costs associated with conducting a raffle, in FCSF’s sole discretion, from the Raffle Pool. The Winner will win fifty percent (50%) of the Raffle Pool, less any administrative costs removed from the Raffle Pool by FCSF (the “Prize”).
- The Drawing will occur during the fourth (4th) quarter of the Game. The winning Ticket will be chosen at random. Immediately following the Drawing, the UIC of the winning Ticket will be announced on the jumbotron and posted at various kiosks in the Camping World Stadium. After the Game during which the Drawing occurred, the winning UIC will be posted at Cheezitbowlraffle.com. The Winner does not need to be present at the Game to win.
- The Winner has thirty (30) days after the Drawing to claim the Prize. To claim the Prize at the Game, the Winner may present the winning Ticket to guest services at any time after the Drawing until 15 (fifteen) minutes following the end of the Game. The Winner will be directed to an appropriate location where a representative of FCSF will inform the Winner of what needs to occur for the Winner to claim the Prize. Provided the Winner cooperates with FCSF’s requirements for claiming the Prize, the Prize will be paid to the Winner by check via mail approximately thirty (30) days from the date of the Drawing.
- If the Winner does not claim the prize at the Game, the Winner may present evidence that it has the winning Ticket to FCSF within thirty (30) days after the Drawing. To do this, the Winner must call 407-423-2476, and a representative of FCSF will inform the Winner of what needs to occur for the Winner to claim the Prize, and provided the winner cooperates with FCSF’s requirements for claiming the Prize, a check will be mailed to the winner within thirty (30) days of presenting the winning Ticket in accordance with the requirements set forth by the representative of FCSF.
- If the Winner does not present evidence that it has the winning Ticket to FCSF within the time frame set forth herein, or does not cooperate with FCSF’s requirements for claiming the prize, the Winner waives its right to receive the winnings, and any proceeds the Winner would have received will be donated to FCSF.
- Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. As such, in order for the individual with the winning ticket to claim the Prize, the Winner must present the following to a representative of FCSF:
- For U.S. Persons – For any Prize amount that equals or exceeds $600 or is at least 300 times the amount of the wager in US currency; the winner must fill out a W2-G tax form and provide one proper form of identification (Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Voter Registration, or some other form of picture ID). If a Tax Payer Identification Number (i.e. Social Security Number) is not provided on the W2-G, a backup withholding of 28% of the winner’s proceeds will be taken and submitted to the IRS on behalf of the Winner.
- Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 MISC tax form (or its equivalent or other required documentation and/or reporting forms) for value of the prize awarded if required and is solely and exclusively responsible for all state, federal or local income taxes that may result from his or her acceptance of the prize. The Florida Citrus Sports Foundation is required by law to withhold and remit to the Internal Revenue Service on the winner’s behalf an amount equal to twenty-four percent (24%) of the prize awarded (such amount being referred to herein as the “Withholding Amount”) if the value of the prize exceeds $5,000 and the winner is a citizen or resident alien of the United States with a Social Security number (different rules as promulgated by the Internal Revenue Service apply for nonresident aliens and for resident aliens and citizens of the United States who do not have a Social Security number) or as otherwise required by law.
- For Foreign Persons – A W-8BEN tax form must be filled out and a backup withholding rate of 30% on the winner’s proceeds will be taken and submitted to the IRS on behalf of the Winner.
- Any Winner must comply with any and all requirements set forth by FCSF in connection with the Winner collecting the Prize.
- The designated Ticket, with the winning UIC, is the only valid receipt for claiming the Prize. FCSF is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by its agents.
- All Tickets, transactions, and Winners associated with the Raffle are subject to state law, federal law and the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by FCSF.